Showgsd-l believes that junior handlers are the future of any breed. Here, juniors are welcome to post their wins, ideas, and photos

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Re: JUNIORS BLOG

Hi,
I'm Melissa Chavez. I guess I'll be the first to post on the blog. Well I show german shepherds and Cardigan Welsh Corgis. I've been going to shows for 4 years now and have been handling for now 3 years. I love handling. It's my passion. I love working with dogs. I have always loved dogs and one day met a neighbor who had shepherds(Kelly Busse) and she got me into the sport. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have my cardi right now. Shes my second mom. I went to California this past summer on an intership at Laura Thomas' house and handled her dogs. I also got a lot of experience there not only with dogs, but in work ethic. I fell in love with all her dogs, its so hard to say good bye. I'm also invited to go back next year, so that will be fun. I'm an Open Senior, I am doing very well with my cardi. We had a great bonding expericence in california. She figured out that she had competition for her attention in the juniors ring when I subed Maggie (my gsd juniors dog that lives in cali) with her, and she totally shone like the sun the next day. Well thats a little bit about me. I hope everyones having a good day!
Melissa Chavez
aka Miss jr handler
GsD & cWc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home